The mission of pixelByte, LLC is to make technology an asset for businesses, and to offer solutions
to complex problems by creating and
improving logistics and business processes for our clientele.
pixelByte LLC’s goal is to focus on state-of-the-art technologies in Software and Hardware protocol development such as PHP, MySQL, Java, Embedded Microcontroller Systems, and Linux-based Server solutions, in addition to utilizing our experience engineering to develop cutting edge technologies to bridge the gap between existing solutions and unique business challenges.
We provide custom web/mobile development and quality assurance services for companies who depend on online business logistics.
No cookie-cutter solutions! We specialize in tailor-made custom workspace environments and networks for our clients.
Custom Internet of Things (IoT) solutions that improve quality of life, while managing complex integrations of emerging technologies.
pixelByte, LLC aspires to be an industry-leading digital agency, specializing in Web, IT, IoT-network and mobile app design and development. With expert software developers with engineering backgrounds developing solutions, pixelByte, LLC is situated to become a top custom platform and app development company.
We focus on building innovative digital products that put the user first across a multitude of different industries including healthcare, engineering, law, hospitality, and automation. Our team of locally-based expert engineers craft custom software solutions that delight users, drive return on investments (ROI) and service companies of any size.
Call us to simplify your business process online by adopting state of the art new and secured network setups!Contact Us
We turn your concepts and specifications into business-ready software that meets the highest quality standards. From first prototype to finished product, we take full responsibility for developing and managing the entire project.
- Website Development
- Custom Web Application Development
- Static & Dynamic Editable Websites
- Mobile App Development iOS and Android
- eCommerce Application Development
- Search Engine Optimization Services
- Online Reputation Management
Information Technology (IT) Services
Unlike most other IT providers, pixelByte, LLC does not offer typical "one-size-fits-all" technology solutions. We aspire to specialize in tailor-made solutions designed specifically for small and medium-sized business common to the El Paso, TX area, and other like communities. Our innovative approach starts with a thorough investigation of what our clients need to succeed, so that we can ensure a perfect fit with our latest technology solutions and services.
End-to-End managed IT Services
- IT & Infrastructure Consulting
- Business Continuity
- Business Intelligence Consulting
- Disaster Recovery
- Hardware / Software Support
- Break / Fix support for Workstations / Laptops
- Printer Connectivity and Configuration
- Custom High Performace Computer Setup
- Wired / Wireless & Fiber Optic Networks
- Firewalls, Switches, VPNs & NAS Backup Drives
- Windows & Linux Servers
- Setup / Maintain / Backups & Tracing
- Disaster Recovery
- Disgruntled Employee Email Takeover
Internet of Things (IoT) Services
At its core, the highest-value potential of IoT-network solutions is about capturing data – real-time data that enables automation, analytics, and machine learning. Taking advantage of device-transmitted information using analytics and data science, we transform everyday workflows in compelling ways – from enhanced user experiences to improved safety and compliance.
We build connected systems that gather, store and analyze data originating from intelligent devices across your networks.
We leverage beacons to deliver custom solutions that help enterprises create context based on user location.
We utilize RFID tags to deliver custom solutions that enable you to receive, store and transmit digital information in multiple frequencies.
We put sensor-driven data into the hands of decision makers to increase efficiencies and reduce operational costs.
We deliver high‑end wearable apps to help your customers quantify themselves and their surroundings.
We increase smart home adoption through multi-tenant platforms empowered with sensory recognition.
Our IoT solutions supplement dependants and individuals through location tracking, remote monitoring and communication.
Alexa & Google Home
We build custom IFTTT (If This Then That) logics on the latest Smart Home Assistant technologies. "Alexa! Enable conference room mode."
Careers @ pixelByte
Innovation Starts Here. Join us and realize the vision of Smart Everything.
Job Title: Software Engineer
pixelByte has a position opening for a Software Engineer.
- Design & Develop LAMP / Full lifecycle software / Internet of Things (IoT) microcontroller-based applications & solutions
- Front-end Graphical User Interface design for browser based & mobile app-based projects using Bootstrap & jQuery
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services
- Code Documentation and software application test cases
- Implement and support existing Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and Object-Oriented systems analysis (OOA)
Requirements to Apply:
- Computer Science or Electrical Engineering degree required
- Minimum 5 years experience in software engineering
- Full Stack Linux / Apache / PHP / MySQL (LAMP)
- Yii2 PHP Framework
Qualified applicants send resumes to Sandra Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org